Saturday, December 18, 2010

Housewarming! Last Post of 2010...

So after a few months of settling in (and procrastinating), I finally threw an official housewarming (Christmas themed with a white elephant gift exchange). My place comfortably fit 18 people!

 
What happened this year?
  • I traveled to Singapore, Malaysia, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Jiuzhaigou.
  • I hit up Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego during my stint in the States for Susan's and Sirena's graduations!
  • I bought, tore down, and remodeled my apartment in the city.

It's been another fantastic year. I've learned a ton (with many many mistakes), traveled to some cool places, and met lots of amazing people. Who knows what will happen in 2011!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love traveling vicariously through you. Does this mean that you'll be living abroad indefinitely? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

dana said...

Hi Cindy! That's for your comments! It's always nice to hear from people that follow the blog. I think this means I'll probably be here for the near future (2 more years?) This apartment definitely doesn't mean I'm settling down here. Who knows what I'll do after a few years... So many things to do and so many places to see!