Monday, December 13, 2010

Dinner at Naples!

Well, I didn't actually go to Naples, but it felt like it! My friends Constantino from Madrid and Paola from Naples had me over for a nice homemade dinner... Spinach and Cheese Rustic Pizza, Eggplant Parmesean, vegetables...

 
 Like my red slippers?
 
 Layers of eggplant... yum!

It's the holidays and I won't be going home. What will I be doing? Not sure quite yet. 3 big holidays are coming up (Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year) and this is what I'm thinking:
  • For Christmas, I'll be throwing a Housewarming/White Elephant Gift Exchange/Christmas Party. On actual Christmas day... don't know quite yet.
  • I'll be ringing in the New Year with by buddy Chris in HK, just like last year.
  • For Chinese New Year, I'm still trying to figure it out. Harbin is the current favorite. Thoughts? Anyone want to go on a trip?
I think the next time I'll be back in the States will be August? So... come visit!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: