Monday, September 13, 2010

Moved In, Finally!

I'm finally moved in and settled in! Feels great to finally be done.

  Living Room. Almost exactly a year ago, I went to Painter's Village with some friends to look for paintings for my rented apartment - here's my blog post: http://danaung.blogspot.com/2009/08/painters-village.html. I said, "If I ever bought a house in Shenzhen, I'd come here to decorate it!" Well, I guess it's about time I make a trip over! Hey, notice the 4 paintings I bought a while back... I guess I liked them so much, I decided to buy a house to put them in!

  Entrance and Kitchen

  Hallway (2 bedrooms on the right, on bath on the left, master bedroom + bath at the end).

  The master bedroom (mine!)...

What's missing... a housewarming! I'm thinking of having it on Sept 24, so pictures from that coming soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: