Sunday, August 9, 2009

Painter's Village (大芬村)

Yesterday was another fun trip with Sabina and Kristen! (When I say yesterday, I actually mean yesterday. I think I am now all caught up on my blog posts! Sweet!)

Off to the Painter's Village, which was a half hr cab ride away. There are more than 5000 artists here making duplicate or original oil paintings. Want a Monet or Rembrandt? Want to blow up a family painting? Just come to the Painter's Village! I walked away with 2 sets of paintings (for a total of 7 paintings). One set goes in my room, one set will go back to Mountain View - Alex... hope you have more wall space!

 
 
 
 I'm blocking the set of 4 paintings I bought to put in my room. It's a set of trees in different colors (blue/green/red/yellow).

If I ever bought a house in Shenzhen, I'd come here to decorate it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't buy the lassie painting! what were you thinking! haha jk :)

dana said...

Ha! I'll pick one up for you the next time I'm there!