Saturday, July 24, 2010

Seattle!

It's right about time for me to catch up on my blog posts. My last post was from Chicago, about 2 months ago when I started my 2 months of "traveling."

Chicago -> Seattle -> San Francisco -> San Diego -> HK/Shenzhen -> Macau -> Beijing -> Hangzhou -> Suzhou -> Shanghai

In Seattle, I got to meet up with Mike and Solina, whom I haven't seen in a long time. Since it was the 4th of July weekend, Alex and Julie decided to fly up and hang out with us!

 Here is me, Alex, and Julie out clubbing with Mike's med school classmates.

 Hanging out with the Fremont Troll!

 Some pleasant walk at a nice park. I forget where, but I do remember that the weather was beautiful, and the strawberrys Solina bought were really sweet!

 Alex decides to show us some "stupid" iPhone app called the "Impossible Game." We all spend the next hour trying to beat it. 2 med students, 2 facebook developers, and 1 mechancal engineer vs 1 "stupid" iPhone app = lots of "stupid" fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: