Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vegetarian Restaurant in TW - YuShanGe

I stopped through Taipei a few weeks back on my way home for Thanksgiving and business in the States, and a coworker took me to this vegetarian restaurant. It was a bit pricey, but I think it was one of the fanciest dinners I've ever had. 8 courses, and each course came with a detailed explanation about the nature of the dish and why it was served that way.

  I never really had real sushi before I became a vegetarian, but I think I know what raw fish tastes like now! My coworker tells me it takes just like real fish.

  This soup came with its own bonsai tree! No, I didn't get to keep it.

  This was the main course - a steak. It's actually made of a "monkey head mushroom," and tasted really good!

Who said vegetarians can't eat raw fish and steak? :P
Posted by Picasa

No comments: