Monday, July 20, 2009

Housewarming!

After moving in around the beginning of May, I finally had a housewarming about a month ago on 06.13 where I attempted to do a BBQ. I think I bought twice as much food as I needed. Better overprepared, right?

 I came to realize that I was spoiled with grilling with nice big propane grills or with nice coals and lighter fluid. Look at this tiny grill! First it took a long time to get the coals started, then it took a long time to grill since my grill was so small. Luckily I had 2 grills.

 (left to right) Here's Dorcas and Ned (friends from Stanford) Bertina, Kira, and Kai (friends from the office building).

 Yum... Good food, including Mei's corn dip!

 (left to right) Mei and Scott (coworkers) Dorcas, Ned, Bertina. Oh, and Daniel in the back (another buddy from Stanford).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: